We desire to be the living proof of our loving God
Locally, Regionally, and Globally.
Our vision for outreach at Vintage Grace flows from these two ideas: First, all who genuinely love Christ inevitably share His love with those who don’t. Second, we believe Jesus’ love is most effectively shared in the context of relationships. For that reason our mission is to encourage every member of the Vintage Grace family to intentionally engage in relationships with those yet to believe with the hope that God will use us to reveal Christ’s love.
Guiding principles for outreach at Vintage Grace
1. Criteria for Missionaries is evaluated based on (1) Their relationship with Vintage Grace, (2) Their vision in connection to Vintage Grace’s vision and (3) The strategic leveraged influence of their ministry.
2. Our relationships with Missionaries must be mutually symbiotic.
3. Our commitment to bring the gospel to the ends of the earth will flow out of our enthusiasm to reach our yet to be saved friends, relatives, work associates, and neighbors. (Balance in emphasis and allocation of resources between Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria, and ends of the earth)
4. Authentic modeling by our leaders is essential.
5. We are going to be strategic and leverage all the resources with which God has entrusted us.
6. Evangelism is fun.
Helping Fostering & Adoptive Families Grow Together
We partner with GraceCity Church and Pastor Chris Stambaugh as we plant their church in Del Paso Heights
We partner with Hope Church and Pastor Matt Moore as we plant their church in Sacramento
International church planting
We have partnered with international church planters. We are proud to partner with Gus in India and Cyprian in Uganda.
if you have more questions about what those partnerships look like please reach out to email@example.com